raf
Level 2: Rookie

Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 outright purchase

I went to 2 T-Shops today and even though the signage with the tablet says it's $768 to buy outright they both refused to sell one to me saying it was only available on a plan despite the fact that it says it's available for outright purchase. They said to try online but I don't see an option online to purchase outright.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Joe-Telstra
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Samsung galaxy note 10.1 2014 outright purchase

Hey raf,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport  Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics here in our Community.

I'm sorry to hear that the 2 Telstra Shops you've visited today refused to sell you the tablets according to the signage.

I understand that they've referred you to our Online Shop and I can confirm that we don't sell the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 outright. Thanks raf.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

raf
Level 2: Rookie

It seems very strange that they have the product in stock, albeit not much stock, the signage gives the price for outright purchase and I'm willing to pay what it says and they won't sell it to me and then they direct me to online and they don't sell it there either doesn't make sense obviously Telstra don't want my money.

Are you able to tell me which TShops in Sydney are selling them outright?

Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi raf, 

We don't have a list of which stores are selling them outright sorry. 

The only option would be to contact them directly. 

Contact details for each store are listed here: http://www.telstra.com.au/store-locator/

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit