Highlighted
Level 8: Inspector

Telstra 24/7 app

I am having trouble with this app. It was working fine till a few hours ago. I have an iPad on a postpaid $39 4gb data +tablet plan and it is now telling me I have not got any data and any data used will be charged to me.It is also telling me I have a prepaid plan which I do not have.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Telstra 24/7 app

Can you try deleting it and re-opening it?

In addition, it might be an idea to check your plan and offer by going to http://m.bigpond.com/my from your device.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Highlighted

Hi Ben , yes I did that and it's still the same.The plan I am on is as I stated in op. It was working perfectly till early this Arvo.
Highlighted

I contacted live chat an hour ago and spoke to Stefan about my 24/7 app. After several questions he transferred me to accounts and as usual a lot of background music and then cut off. Fantastic customer service!!!
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

@billythekid wrote:
I contacted live chat an hour ago and spoke to Stefan about my 24/7 app. After several questions he transferred me to accounts and as usual a lot of background music and then cut off. Fantastic customer service!!!

Hi billythekid,

Sorry that you are having issues with accessing the Telstra 24x7 app, as well as My Account.

If you could please send through your My Account username to DigitalCustomerCircle@team.telstra.com I will get our dedicated team to take a look at this for you.

Be sure to include a link to your original post, or simply explain the problem again when sending through the email. 

Regards, 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Thank you for your response Luis,it seems to have fixed itself today.but it still has the prepaid service listed that I cancelled dec.30 .I changed to the postpaid $39 4gb plan. Funny thing is it is not on "my account".The old usage meter also used to play up at night and not work.
Highlighted
Community Alumni (Retired)

@billythekid wrote:
Thank you for your response Luis,it seems to have fixed itself today.but it still has the prepaid service listed that I cancelled dec.30 .I changed to the postpaid $39 4gb plan. Funny thing is it is not on "my account".The old usage meter also used to play up at night and not work.

I know its a standard question, but can you try deleting the App and Re-installing it from scratch? does that help at all?

If there is a mix up between whats on the App and whats in MyAccount, I would suggest emailing that team with information.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit