• No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Stef_3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra enhanced tablet

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please elaborate as to what you were trying to do specially or the error you are getting?

Once provided I can attempt to help further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

TGIF
Level 1: Cadet

I would like to miracast to the tv like I can do with my samsung phone. I want to be able to view on the tv what's showing on my tablet.
PlatinumSupport
Telstra Platinum
Telstra Platinum

Hi TGIF,

Check out this link to see if this helps https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Telstra-TV/Telstra-TV-a-nice-little-feature-Casting-and-Mirro...

Telstra Platinum Tech Support

Icon image for Telstra Platinum

---------------------------------------
I am a Telstra Platinum employee and I do phone support for all issues like this one here.
Want one of our Telstra Platinum experts to solve this problem for you? One call to Telstra Platinum could help you with similar tech issues rather than trying to do it yourself. Click through to learn more about Telstra Platinum

Telstra Platinum

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

The Alcatel A3 is an entry level tablet and may not have the hardware that is capable of casting to an external screen.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit