JIM534
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra trying to avoid help by not allowing calls to 125111 or requests here

Answered

Recent broadband changes remove Telstra Air from mobile broadband on [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] which I didn't use as I have mobile broadband. Why has SMS and MMS been suspended. I tried calling 125111 but was not able to contact anything remotely like help or useful information. The emails about the change claim that eveything would be fine and my balance and remaining time would be transferred. When will Telstra reacitvate my SMS and MMS as well as maintain the data on this account. Thanks Jim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra trying to avoid help by not allowing calls to 125111 or requests here

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information. 

You will need to call 132200 or use the chat in My Telstra to talk to a consultant. 

Mobile Broadband plans do not allow calls, SMS or MMS. If you need that functionality, you need a phone plan.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra trying to avoid help by not allowing calls to 125111 or requests here

Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information. 

You will need to call 132200 or use the chat in My Telstra to talk to a consultant. 

Mobile Broadband plans do not allow calls, SMS or MMS. If you need that functionality, you need a phone plan.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit