Level 1: Cadet

THub (1st gen)

I received THub as a gift and brand new. I have had the touchpad on charge all night, but everytime I take it off cradle, it turns off? I have tried removing battery pack and popping back in, to no avail, what migh the problem be and any suggestions.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

Re: THub (1st gen)

Hi Savilla,

You have one of the battery clips the wrong way, ensure that they are locked in properly and both pushed towards the middle. It will drop out as the battery get knocked out of place. Seen it a thousand times Smiley Wink
Lathania

Hi Athania, 

Both clips were pushed in, as shown on battery picture, but still did not charge.  Also it shuts down every 5-10 minutes, when kept plugged in (direct to wall) during phone call, ending call and powering down completely.

Any other suggstion?

Thank you again, I wish it were so simple.

Highlighted
Level 21: Augmented

Does it have the same issues with the battery removed and the tablet plugged in directly to the power?
Lathania

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit