Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

24x7 Android App login

Cannot login to the 24x7 app account. Can login via web browser on my computer OK. When I try to login  says that "Unable to connect to my account. Please try again in a few minutes". I have remove the app, restarted my phone & then re-installed the app with the same result. Will Telstra ever get anything right. They are quick to remove any credit that you have without any notice. Supposedly the 24x7 app was to assist the user so that he had access to the recharge date etc. but if you cannot login to check this whats the use? Have been able to login previosly, nothing has changed on my phone. Bloody TELSTRA.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: 24x7 Android App login

Hi Ultratech1958, 

Welcome to CrowdSupport. 

Can appreciate the frustration, however the 24x7 app has hundreds or thousands of users, with most not having any issues. 

You mentioned all seems ok when logging into your My Account, however the app is not letting you log in after reinstalling it. 

Next step would be to come through to our My Account team (open 24/7) on 1800266000 or via live chat here: http://tel.st/8qpr so that we can assist. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: 24x7 Android App login

Not just yourself Ultratech, there are a few people having issues all of a sudden. I think Telstra needs to look deeper into this issue. All of a sudden there is an issue of being connected to Wi-fi which was not an issue before. I have taken screenshots if somebody from Telstra is really concerned enough to help people instead of just taking our money!!!!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit