Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

App keeps freezing when I use the chat section

Have reinstalled 5 times and still not fixed. I can use everything else through the app on my iPhone X but when I go into the chat to leave a message it instantly freezes. I have been trying to reply to a consultant for around 3 hours now. Any ideas on a fix for this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: App keeps freezing when I use the chat section

Have you tried accessing Live Chat through a web browser instead of the Telstra 24x7 App to see if this produces a different result?

http://tel.st/s8ars

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Going through a browser for live chat is fine it's just the chat in the app where you leave a message and get notified when replied to that is still freezing every time I use it

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey ernie21,

I'm sorry that these issues with the Chat service via the Telstra 24/7 App is continuing to cause issues Smiley Sad I would recommend having this information on through to our design team so they can have this tested and resolved further for you. This can be raised with them via the link at 

http://tel.st/qda39

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit