Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

iOS 24x7 App - My Account Login

For a couple of months I have been unable to login to the My Account features of the 24x7 app. The app detects my service and provides the data usage stats, but I cannot use the username and password login to access bill etc.. and repeated get the "incorrect login details" error message. The login details I'm using work on the website and indeed worked for me to login here for Crowdsupport.

They just don't work in the app.

Already changed the password. Redownloaded the app. Updated the app. All those things done!

Anyone got any other advice/idea?

Cheers.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: iOS 24x7 App - My Account Login

I was advised that the app was not meant for business, but will come soon. I registered on the web to be notified when available for business; so last night I was informed and I downloaded Telstra 24x7 and linked to my account. I can see usage but can't access my bills. I am going to take up with Customer Care. Will let you know if sorted out.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi deanoss83,

could you confirm your MyAccount username via PM for me and Ill check out on your account if there is any reason this could be the case.

Cheers

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi RavS,

When you say you cannot access your bills what are you seeing? There will be improvements after Christmas around the billing functionality for Business users however you should currently be able to download a PDF copy of your bill.

Cheers

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

For those of you playing along at home, my PM to Telstra staff member, dcrowell, which was sent 6 days ago has been met with a level of silence not heard since the farewell performance of Marcel Marceau. You may also be surprised to learn that the problem I originally raised remains.

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

HI deanoss83 - we have flagged this now with dcrowell and will hopefully have a response for you in the next day or two. I'm sorry for the delay, and appreciate your patience while we check this out

Sam 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

Thanks, Sam.

dcrowell is back on this case via PM.

Much appreciated.

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome to hear! Smiley Happy 

Sam 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit