Yannick
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Issue with latest release of Telstra 24x7 for iPad and iPhone

Some people using the latest versions of the Telstra 24x7 App through an iPhone or iPad may be having access issues such as:

1. Being unable to see your services when using version 3.1 or 4.  
  2. Having to re-enter login credentials after updating to version 4.
  3. Random crashes

We’re currently working to fix this issue and apologise for the inconvenience.  In the meantime, we recommend logging out and back in which may resolve the issue. Alternatively you can access your accounts via My Account. https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home . We will update again when we have more information.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
andrewtrevitt
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Re: Issue with latest release of Telstra 24x7 for iPad and iPhone

I am experiencing this issue regarding the Services List only in version 4.0 of the app.Version 3 works fine. I have found a temporary workaround to display the Services List.

"we recommend logging out and back in which may resolve the issue".

In IOS 7.0

Another way to get the 24x7 apps to display the services list is to go into your iPhone or iPad Multitasking by double clicking the home button, swipe sideways and then swipe the app upwards,which closes the app.Re-open the app again   -  the services list will then re-appear and will keep working for a while and then will have to this will have to be done all over again after a couple of hours.sometimes longer.

In IOS 6.0

Double click the home button,swipe sideways and press the x on the app to close it and then re-open the app again.Again,the services list will then re-appear and will keep working for a while and then will have to this all over again after a couple of hours.sometimes longer.

andrewtrevitt

New 24x7 apps are now out and all seems to be ok at thsi early stage

dcrowell
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

You beat me to it Andrew Smiley Happy

Please let us know if you see any further issues. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

andrewtrevitt

Hi Duncan

All seems to be ok with both the latest 24x7 apps for the iPhone & iPad in IOS 7.0.2

I have noticed one thing which I observed in the very first version 4.0 release up to and including the latest version which  still continues is when using the 24x7 app on my iPhone and on a 3G/4G wireless connection only , the services only display the iPhone and nothing else.On a WiFi connection be it at home or at work , the full list of my services are displayed.

I never saw this in version 3.0 or earler.Instead it would show my iPhone with a small description displaying  "This Service"

Is this a new feature or a bug?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit