Tp122
Level 1: Cadet

Ripped

I bought 2 A52 phones from a Telstra store. 

One was available the other had to be ordered and was told it will be arriving on 23rd. It didn’t turn up on the Friday so had to wait until the Tuesday 27th. When it arrived I was the told I wasn’t able to get the ear bud due the phone not arriving on time from teslstra ☹️.

I was buying the 2 phones outright and expecting to keep my prepaid plan going hit was told I had to go to a post paid plan even if I was buying the phone outright 😡 so because I just paid for a new month I lost my prepaid credit 😡😡

Now I could have / should have gone to another store and got 2 phones cheaper with earbuds.

I’m upset  with Telstra. I think I will just use up this month and go to optus

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Ripped

If you were buying the phones outright then you didn't need to go on a postpaid plan. You need to lodge a complaint about the store as they lied to you see https://telstra.com/complaints .

As far as the earbuds go. Was it a redemption system that was being used (I can't remember as I bought my son's new Samsung direct from Samsung and the earbuds were shipped with the phone)? If it was, then if the store had given you a contract document at the time of purchase, then you could have used that to redeem the earbuds prior to the phone arriving.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit