Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Tbox remote for android compatibility

Hi. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the compatibility issue for tbox remote for android. I own a motorola and in google play it says that itinerary isn't compatible with my device. My current this remote that came with the tbox has died. Can anyone help me?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Tbox remote for android compatibility

What sort of Motorola do you run. We are running the Tbox remote app on both a Motorola Xoom Tablet (Android) and a Samsung Galaxy Note 1 with no dramas.?

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Are you *sure* it has died?  It's not a battery issue is it?

If it's still on your bundle as a payment, you should place a call for a replacement. 

One of the missing things in the T-Box service delivery, is the ability to buy a new remote, or new cables, for instance.

If it's an old motorola, you may be out of luck, though you *could* download the app to a PC, copy it to the device, then try to install it.

Better would be to get a Logitech Harmony.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Hi. I have a motorola defy and no matter how hard I try, I can't get it on my phone. Also, for the other comment, it is not a battery problem. Might be receiver in tbox, not sure. We also have a lot of power surges out here. Would that have anything to do with it?
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Power surges won't help, but that might not have caused it.

I'd be getting the Logitech Harmony remote,  from memory, about $39.00

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit