Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Telstra 24/7 - International packs link

Usability Feedback:

When I go via the 24/7 app and click on International Calling packs > Purchase in browser

It takes me to the generic Telstra Media URL below and it is not obvious where to go from there...

http://media.telstra.com.au/home.mobile.android.html

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra 24/7 - International packs link

Hey SimonP

Thanks for the feedback - I've tried it myself and I see what you mean. 
It initially tries to go to the direct link, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

I've emailed our App Team so hopefully they'll have this sorted out asap 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

A link to where we need to go would be appreciated???? I tried to login to my account, but there is no option there either?!?!
Regards,
Josh B
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Josh137, 

Are you able to clarify? Are you attempting to view options for a Pre-Paid or Post-Paid service? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit