Pacche
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24x7 app issues

I have a few issues that I need resolved with my Telstra 24/7 app experience.

1. On the ‘Payments’ page, when I select the ‘Bills’ tab, the ‘Last Bill’ $ amount displayed is very different to the value in my last bill.

2. I ordered a product using Telstra Plus points several months ago. It was delivered so the order should now be closed but it still appears on the ‘Services’ page and its status is: “There’s an order in progress”. Why is it still lingering?

3. On the ‘Payments’ page, there’s a message that is displayed at the top of the page that reads: “Your order is in progress. You’ll see your upcoming payments for this order when the order is complete.” 
I don’t have any orders in progress so what is this message referring to? Why is it displayed?

4. I asked for a payment extension back in April 2019 which was also resolved in April 2019. But there is still a message in the Telstra 24/7 app that thinks this payment extension is still active. Why?

5. There is no obvious direct link to this crowd support page via the Telstra 24/7 app. You need to open a hundred links to find somewhere to report issues about the app. It’s like Apple - You can never find the app support channel you need. They’ll make you search the Apple websites for hours before you get anywhere.

I’m finding that this app is riddled with annoying bugs.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra 24x7 app issues

1. You will need to contact Telstra Customer Support via 132200 or by sending a message using the chat function in the app. Nobody at Crowdsupport has access to account information or billing systems to find out which is the correct amount or why they are different.
  2. There is a glitch in the system that is not clearing the notification.
  3. Relates to point 2
  4. Try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it, sometimes information gets stuck in its cache.
  5. The link is on the "Get Help" screen - see "Ask our community", but to report issues, go the the Get Help screen and tap on the blue chat icon in the bottom right of the screen. You can't report issues through Crowdsupport, just ask for assistance from (primarily) other customers.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit