Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24x7 app version 3.0 on iPhone

Answered
This version is absolutely broken for Telstra customers on a Cap Encore prepaid plan. I can no longer see any of my cap credit, data or plus packs.

Also the Usage History feature doesn't work - it shows $0.00 as the charge for every entry covered by the cap.

It's not just me who is affected. If you look at the app reviews on the App Store you'll see a majority of 1 star reviews- and this is only increasing.

Does Telstra intend to fix this or is this the new normal? Why wasn't this communicated in the version 3 release notes? Did Telstra not test this use case?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24x7 app version 3.0 on iPhone

This issue around the bonuses and plus packs not displaying is not fixed in a new releaseSee here for further information and thank you for your patience while we worked through this fix.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,

The issues you are having are definitely not intended. We are currently working to get this fixed for everyone experiencing issues. To help us with that I have sent you a private message asking for some details from you. If you are able to respond that would be great.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

HELP!! This is also happening to me I just got a Telstra prepaid encore cap so far spent HOURS and $5 credit wasted due to some not all texts sending

Now only tells me $30 credit no bonuses or data on 24x7 app so have to keep doing the #100# to check balance so far have deleted and reinstalled app twice works once then does the same thing. Pretty much a waste of time Smiley Sad
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Working on this issue as we speak as above Bubbles Smiley Happy 

Will post answer as soon as we have one.

Ryan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Gr8 thanks Ryan
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

This issue around the bonuses and plus packs not displaying is not fixed in a new releaseSee here for further information and thank you for your patience while we worked through this fix.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit