Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Telstra 24x7 for Android Beta feedback
I haven't had any performance issues or crashes to speak of, on both my Samsung Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition.
However, I do have some enhancement suggestions to the application.
1. Landscape tablet support. The app launching in portrait mode is a serious waste of screen real estate.
2. Ability to set widget / background refresh frequency.
3. Bill - while it's handy to see the total cost of recent bills, clicking on one of them reveals no further information. Perhaps a consolidated summary of usage by type (eg calls to telstra mobiles, data, etc) would be more informative.
4. PDF download of bill still is not available within the application.
5. Manage direct debit - it only shows that I am paying by direct debit. It does not display direct debit type (bank account or credit card), bank account or credit card details with necessary hashing, date and amount of next direct debit, etc.
6. Why show the "Make a payment" button if the customer is signed up for direct debit?
That's all I have for now. I'll update this post if I think of anything else, or experience an issue with the beta app.
- 0 Likes
- 943 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help