Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Telstra 24x7 - iPhone launch

Answered

We have officially launched the Telstra 24x7™ App for iPhone which is now available in Apple iTunes store, take control and manage your Telstra Personal services on the move. Simply download, enter your My Account details and you’re ready to go!

Once you’ve linked your services to your My Account, this App allows to:
- View your current and past bill summaries
- Access all of your linked active services
- If you’re on a mobile plan or select BigPond® broadband plan, keep tabs on your estimated usage
- View details on how to pay your bill
- Switch to email bill

If you’ve got a Telstra Pre-Paid service, you can also:
- Check your balance
- Recharge your service
- Purchase a Plus Pack

What else can you do?
- Locate your nearest Telstra store
- Raise queries and chat to us through CrowdSupport® (requires CrowdSupport login), Twitter (requires a Twitter account), and Facebook 24x7 or Live Chat.

More information is available here.

Any question or suggestions about  Telstra 24x7™ App  let us know here

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24x7 - iPhone launch

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

this is a great idea , it  would be good if i could get it to work . it says , your request could not be completed, if i try to use the link that telsta sms me. and i cant find it in the apps store :smiley sad:

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

'Details of your home phone service are not available to display in this version of the app.'
Are there plans to release a 'full version' of the app for iPhone?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Home Phone usage will be added in our next release. Stay tuned Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Ernest, Did you try the link I posted above? Alternatively just browse the top free apps within the app store, it's currently 75th overall and 6th in the Utilities category. Cheers, Luke
Highlighted

I tried the link and the link I was sent. via SMS. now. my phone won't open iTunes or anything to do with apple .i can google apple but I can't open any apple sites at all. And it all happened after I clicked on the Telstra app. my phone has logged a   libsystem_kernel.dylib today in its diagnose system after getting the iPhone app link via SMS. any suggestions ?
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Seems like a strange problem, could be a number of things.

Try turning the phone off and on, that should reset the network settings. Otherwise, try accessing iTunes when using WiFi instead of 3G.
Highlighted

I had to reset my iPhone . I can now get iTunes and apps. your link will not work an Telstra can't be found searching apps. so I give up. I can't get it via your link it says request cannot be completed .
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

There is something weird going on with your service/device. I had no trouble searching Telstra and installing the app from the App Store on the phone itself.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

ernest - which country is your iTunes account set in? Until today the iPhone app was set to Australian accounts only. We have now just opened this up to iTunes worldwide.

Thanks,
Luke
Highlighted

I had a nz account. I spoke to telsta about the problem .i had to change to aus acc. it did nasty things to the phone trying to download from another country acc. I'm glad u fixed it . it's a good app cheers Ernest
Highlighted

You havn't made the app avaliable for Iphone 3g users who only have ios 4.2.1 ( latest update available for these phones). Optus & other carriers cater for all iphone types & ios versions.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

How to use the Telstra 24x7 App for iPhone

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 11: Detective

@Solo_Meter wrote:

You havn't made the app avaliable for Iphone 3g users who only have ios 4.2.1 ( latest update available for these phones). Optus & other carriers cater for all iphone types & ios versions.

The iPhone 3G is that old it's not even worth supporting, to be blatantly honest. There's been 3 iPhones since, and the 4th is just about to be released. So there's no way you'd be under contract with that phone - I'd be upgrading when the 5 gets released.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit