jubian
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24x7 not working

I'm currently trying to check my usage details on my iPhone 5, but when I try to check it up on the Telstra 24x7 app, I receive the error:

"Please log in to My Account to use Telstra 24x7 when you're not connected to Telstra's 3G network."

I have tried to reset all settings, as well as restore the entire phone, but to no avail.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
vandango
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Telstra 24x7 not working

Have you logged in to myaccount on the app? In the app go to More > settings > manage services, then you can log in.  Also are you using WIFI or the 3G connection? As if you are not logged in and are using WIFI it wont display any details.

Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

If you have restored from a Backup of your previous iPhone, you may need to remove the app and re-download it as well.

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Monty
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for sharing this. Some customers who had installed Telstra 24x7 onto a previous iPhone (in most cases we think they're when the previous device is *not* running iOS 6), and subsequently restored their back-up onto an iPhone 5 have encountered issues.

The easiest remedy we've found is to uninstall the app and re-install. If you've tried this unsuccessfully already, can I please ask you to share your 'My Account' username securely so we can investigate - http://telstra.com/24x7help

Thanks
Monty

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit