Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

The telstra 24x7 app seems broken

From 2 ipads, 2 connections ( cable , adsl, both Bigpond) , 2 accounts The login works, but then it says. 'unable to load services'

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: The telstra 24x7 app seems broken

Hi there,

Sorry that you are facing issues with the Telstra 24x7 app, and that these problems have been consistent on two separate devices/connections.

Can you please send your My Account username to DigitalCustomerCircle@team.telstra.com so we can investigate this in detail for you.

Thanks,
Luke
Highlighted

I am just getting bounced from one support forum to the next, and no one takes responsibility, reminds me of when you were called telecom ... 'sorry sir, not my department'

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there,

I have received your email, and as per my response our technical support team is currently investigating this issue for you.

I will send you a follow up email as soon as we have been able to determine the appropriate next steps.

If you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks,
Luke
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi again,

I have just send you a follow up email which should help resolve your problem. If you require any further assistance please feel free to let us know.

Regards,
Luke
Highlighted

nope, I did the special voodoo of linking my bigpond account to telstra billing, luckily I was able to navigate through the weave of craziness.

but, no joy, still the same thing. Just take the app offline, or tell people it doesnt work for bigpond accounts unless you do lots of voodoo !!!

makes you guys look pretty bad
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there,

Please refer to my latest email which will hopefully result in a resolution to the issue you have experienced.

The problem that you have faced only affects a small number of our Bigpond account holders. While that is unfortunate you have had this problem, majority of our Bigpond customers have had a great experience using the Telstra 24x7 for iPad app.

Once again I apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, and will continue to support you via email until we can resolve the issue.

Regards,
Luke
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I haven't had a good experience! I've had exactly the same experience! Is there an easy fix? If so post it online!
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi BossHog74,

Are you able to access your services when you log into My Account via regular web browser?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

It's stopped working for me too. Btw I have it on my iPad but can't get it on my iPhone. I want to be able to monitor my mobile usage on both devices but it won't let me download the app to my phone.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Redbird,

Im sorry to hear that. 

You should be able to get the app on both devices. 

Do you have any errors when you view the app on your iPad? Do you have full access to your My Account via a normal web browser or on your computer? 

If you delete the app off your iPad are you then able to download the app on your phone? 

Can you please also make sure the operating software on your iPhone is the most up to date/lateset version?

Let me know how you go. 

Regards - 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I am also having issues on another post I am dealing with Gamgees and just told them that mine stopped working all of a sudden when I wanted to stop paying for the StayConnected option as I have a windows phone. All of a sudden there is an issue when connected to wi-fi which never was an issue. Cannot even log in properly to account when on the computer itself.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit