bilski
Level 1: Cadet

Air fail.

Telstra ID correct, password also correct., I'm here so that's obvious. Told i can't connect to my own Hotspot i did air is randomly intermittent at best. Around 10 connections out of 50 attempts i have used apple and android and both have the issue within the air app. My WiFi is connected to my own network, open air, sign in and I'm connected but no data and no way to log in. App says something went wrong. ..yep, sure did. My air Hotspot isn't visible at all through telstra yet viewable at home. Big fail, i haven't had the chance to use the service i am actually paying for., not the free offer please get your act together, with so many people having the same issues, shouldn't this be a priority

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Air fail.

Have you tried to connect to an Air hotspot, other than your own modem?
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
bilski
Level 1: Cadet

yes

RobBris
Level 5: Eagle Eye

I am just curious why are you trying to connect to your own Telstra Air connection? I thought Telstra Air was just meant to be used when you are away from home?

If I have helped please click Like! :-)

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit