Kidson6th
Level 1: Cadet

Air will not auto login

Local hotspot up the road will not allow my XR to stay joined for more than a second. Bumps me off. Air at home works fine.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Stef_3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Air will not auto login

Hi @Kidson6th

Thanks for reaching out.

Can I ask if you are getting any specific error message on the screen at the time on the device?

Please let me know so I can assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Kidson6th
Level 1: Cadet

Stef, hi. There is a hotspot showing in the Air app, at Hawken Dve shops in St Lucia, Q, 4067. I go into WiFi settings, select it, and it accepts with a tick✅ . Then it disappears instantly and says it cannot connect me. I only have one Telstra account, so it can’t be that I am not logged in on the correct username. It will connect ok at home on air from my own router (new customer this year, new gateway etc)

Do you have ideas beyond all the obvious?

•air app issues

•login detail issues

Thanks

TanashaM
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @Kidson6th.

Have you tried forgetting the network in your Wi-Fi Settings? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit