Bryanb95
Level 1: Cadet

Can't login to Telstra air

So having trouble logging in to my Telstra air account. Im prepaid and when I recharge my phone on the Telstra Prepaid Max offer I'm eligible for Telstra air hotspot. Well I'm not sure if Telstra air's been upgraded!? now it give me a 30s time frame to connect or it has a button to connect now. Tried both ways waiting for the count down and pressing the connect button. Still nothing what am I to do? When I'm eligible for the dam hotspot.. this upgrade or whatever it is. Is not working.

BJB

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Can't login to Telstra air

There is a Telstra webpage that states that Telstra Air was phased out of Telstra Pre-Paid plans.

Smiley3
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Can't login to Telstra air

Hi @Bryanb95,

You should have received an sms stating that Telstra Air will no longer be available to Pre-Paid customer's. 

I'm still on the Pre-Paid Max plan and I received my sms on 7th September 2020.

The link in the sms shows that Telstra Air won't be available from 1st January 2021, although it's still showing as included when I recharge, and it shows as included in the email Telstra sent me after I recharged. 

I think it's a case of "the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing", Telstra hasn't thought to remove it from what's included in a recharge or the email confirming that I recharged. The email also showed the incorrect expiry date of 1 year when it should be showing 6 month's.

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/services-kb/we-re-phasing-out-a-few-pre-paid-features/ta-p/89...

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit