Daryl78
Level 1: Cadet

Cant find the right site to log in. I did have telstra air but now cant connect mobile or laptops.

Was connected to Telstra air on mobile phone an laptop an also Xbox one. But now can't even find the IP address or even the site to log in. I find the Fon site to get Telstra guest passes but I'm a member an I can't even get taken to the right site to get Telstra air. Can't believe this is how Telstra has support teams from 1 an so on that can't even help you or won't pass you on to someone who can. Its a joke an if this is a way to charge you extra for using the net to log onto something you have taken off you cause Telstra can't help you at all. Can someone help me please.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
ForensicsGuru
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Cant find the right site to log in. I did have telstra air but now cant connect mobile or laptop

Where is this happening? At your friends place or somewhere in the public?
Telstra Air is not available everywhere and if it is in the domestic environment, can be automatically disabled if the load exceeds certain limits or speed is not sufficient. Trying to connect three devices in one place could possibly trigger that.
DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit