alexh1
Level 2: Rookie

Fon WiFi has 12hrs remaining...WT?

Answered

Just saw a WiFi option in the connections list that was called Fon WiFi and I connected to it using my Telstra login.

Now thinking that might not have been a good idea as a countdown has started on the screen saying 11:59mins remaining.

Remaining till what? Have I signed up for something I'm going to be charged for?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cf4
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Fon WiFi has 12hrs remaining...WT?

Access to Fon WiFi and Telstra Air is provided free of charge to all consumer grade mobile services (Broadband and Phone)  and to all fixed line Internet services. It is activated by default on fixed line Internet services and can be activated on mobile services using the My Telstra app or using a web browser at Telstra My account. You will not be charged any extra for login in if you have one off these Telstra services. The countdown timer is for those who have purchase hourly access to Telstra Air or Fon.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
cf4
Accepted Solution

Access to Fon WiFi and Telstra Air is provided free of charge to all consumer grade mobile services (Broadband and Phone)  and to all fixed line Internet services. It is activated by default on fixed line Internet services and can be activated on mobile services using the My Telstra app or using a web browser at Telstra My account. You will not be charged any extra for login in if you have one off these Telstra services. The countdown timer is for those who have purchase hourly access to Telstra Air or Fon.

View solution in original post

alexh1
Level 2: Rookie

Thank you

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit