SQ007-
Level 1: Cadet

how to enable when message appears you have disbabled permission required 4gx phone

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Stef_3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: how to enable when message appears you have disbabled permission required 4gx phone

Hi @SQ007-

Can you please elaborate further so I can help?

I'm not quite sure what you are referring to with your initial message.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Smelb
Level 1: Cadet

Re: how to enable when message appears you have disbabled permission required 4gx phone

I have the same issue,  you get a circular seeking device permisson pop up box on the Telstra air app. You click ok and the same pop up appears. Even though the app has all the required permissions enabled on the phone. 

MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks. What's the make and model of your handset? Has it connected to Telstra Air successfully in the past? - Matthew. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit