Coss
Level 1: Cadet

I have changed to NBN from TelstraTV3, this will happen on 30th November 2020.

Answered

Will my TelstraTV3 work until the change over?  Was paying $99 per month now the NBN (if I have done it correctly) says $90 per month.  Worried that I will be charged for both if it has not been completed correctly?

It has now said I have Telstra Air - does that mean my laptop will work when not at home?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cf4
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: I have changed to NBN from TelstraTV3, this will happen on 30th November 2020.

The Telstra TV3 will still work even after the change over. You will not be charged for both. I recently changed from the $99 streaming plan to the $90 plan and Telstra TV2 still works. Telstra Air allows you to connect to Telstra Air WiFi hotspot. If you are with in range of a Telstra WiFi hotspot when not at home you should be able to connect to hotspot and have internet access.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
cf4
Accepted Solution

Re: I have changed to NBN from TelstraTV3, this will happen on 30th November 2020.

The Telstra TV3 will still work even after the change over. You will not be charged for both. I recently changed from the $99 streaming plan to the $90 plan and Telstra TV2 still works. Telstra Air allows you to connect to Telstra Air WiFi hotspot. If you are with in range of a Telstra WiFi hotspot when not at home you should be able to connect to hotspot and have internet access.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit