Rev19
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra air access

Answered

Can I access Telstra air using another phone network other than Telstra - I have a Telstra Home NBN Account

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cf4
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra air access

You can access the Telstra Air WiFi hotspots using the WiFi on a phone connected to another Network provided Telstra Air is Activated on your Telstra Home NBN account. You can check if Telstra air is activated by logging in Telstra My Account using a WEB browser. To make it easier suggest you install the Telstra Air app on your phone which will automatically connect you to Telstra Air were it is available. 

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
cf4
Accepted Solution

You can access the Telstra Air WiFi hotspots using the WiFi on a phone connected to another Network provided Telstra Air is Activated on your Telstra Home NBN account. You can check if Telstra air is activated by logging in Telstra My Account using a WEB browser. To make it easier suggest you install the Telstra Air app on your phone which will automatically connect you to Telstra Air were it is available. 

View solution in original post

Kevin_Hutch
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Telstra air is SIM card independent as it does not use the Mobile network. You can still use your old phone without a SIM card to connect to Telstra Air WIFI. So it does not matter which network provider the SIM card is attached to only that you have an eligible Telstra account
Kevin.Hutch
Be part of the solution not part of the problem

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit