Major_Carnage
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Air Hotspot Locations?

Can anyone point me to a map of Telstra Air Hotspots. I have tried the search page within Telstra but it shows very few hotspots and has no map attached to the results.

For example - have Telstra added their hotspots to Google Earth.

I am trying to setup the Internet for my mum in her nursing home and am wondering if she has a hotspot nearby. I am several hours drive away and am wanting to setup Skype for her.

I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of IDIOTS. Albert Einstein

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Air Hotspot Locations?

Go to fon.com and you can use the map there, or the one in the Telstra Air app.

The problem with Telstra Air is that you have to be very close to the hotspot to be able to use it. The hotspot aren't any more powerful than the modem that you use at home (in fact that's what most of them are).
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Shellock
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Telstra Air Hotspot Locations?

You can find Telstra Air Hotspot locations here: http://tel.st/s5bsh

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit