Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Telstra air is super unreliable
I can only connect 1 in 5 times, today I just spent half an hour by a hotspot trying to get the thing to work. Super frustrating as it's pretty much the main reason I transferred from boost to Telstra.
Error received when not using app:
Error when using the Telstra app:
Generic cannot connect with retry button.
Please note the following:
- I've reinstalled the app twice, it is the latest version
- I've done a full network reset on my Android phone
- Android (10) is also up to date
- all other public hotspots and Wi-Fi networks work
- I am 3-5 metres at most from a hotspot when troubleshooting.
Is it a known issue that these hotspots are this unreliable or that they only work on certain devices or am I missing something?
- 0 Likes
- 340 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help