mynameisMrB
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Air no longer letting me log in

I have tried on a few Telstra Air hotspots and they are the same. I can get to the login screen but it immediately says "something went wrong try later" at some hotspots using my mobile it just wheels endlessly not even getting to that page, using my laptop the same. I have checked my account Telstra Air is still active, I have credit until July next year, no messages saying there is a problem. This started last week but has been working for over a year fine until now. Any ideas? Who do I contact to check if it has been blocked or needs resetting or something. It seems account related as I can get to the login screen but not past it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Telstra Air no longer letting me log in

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies in your browser (or tried opening the login page using a private (incognito) tab)?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Asuka2222
Level 5: Eagle Eye
Asuka2222

This is NOT the solution, Rubbish Answer

How about the Mods delete incorrect information posting, than mine, calling out false information. 

SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented

Based on the original posters information, the suggestions from @Jupiter  were reasonable ones, particularly for basic first step troubleshooting..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Asuka2222

No they are not if you have read what we have been doing to resolve this issue in the other thread.

Any 1st level help desk could suggest what Juptier replied with.

It was a pointless reply with Level 1 advice without even knowing what has been happening with Telstra Air.

You think I spent 3 hours chatting with Telstra support on this issue and this didn't occur to me or them? 

Try reading the other thread before commenting.

SteveW_52

I have been reading it since Thursday..  

This is CrowdSupport, it is often necessary to ask some basic questions of posters.. there is no guarantee that one reported issue is exactly the same as any other instance, unless more information is provided

In this case you could have offered some of your knowledge and detail in a positive way rather just criticise someone else's effort to assist..  

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit