imwhoim
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Air "There are too many users...."

Activated Telstra Air, not able to connect to internet. Keep getting this error, "There are too many users connected to the spot at this time. Please try again later." Continue trying till 2am, no luck. Search the internet, seem like is a open issue. Bad choice to subscribe! Anyone have any idea how to resolve this?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
imwhoim

Re: Telstra Air "There are too many users...."

Strange, I am able to connect and come to this page but yet it says "There are too many users..." That mean I'm able to connect to Telstra's network but block from going to internet. So, I guess is not the hotspot that's giving problem, is their infrastructure limiting number of users connecting out to internet. Bought a pre-paid card, for 3 days still not able to connect to internet via Telstra Air. Pity those paid for the service. Many viewed, I guess their is no solution to this...sigh.

imwhoim

Re: Telstra Air "There are too many users...."

More than one month, still not able to logon. Called support but they have no idea and never return call. Yet, the same hotspot allows customers to buy a WIFI PASS with their credit card. Logicall?

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit