Robert3406
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Air

Answered
Hi,

I’ve been using Telstra air in the last 45 days without any problem.
But since friday 08/02 I’ve had problems. Both Telstra air and fon air modems are in range and the signal are strong, but the internet is terrible. I can’t even get to the login page, Telstra.portal.fon.com. Suburb 2088 Mosman. Does anybody is having the same issue?

Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AlistairQWA
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: XRe: Telstra Air

Robert3406 - It looks like a Telstra Air connection in Mosman is suffering an outage in the area and is currently estimated to be back online by 18/2.

Innthetropics - Even without the Telstra Air app you should be able to manually connect to the Telstra Air or FON WiFi network and manually log in with your account.

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Innthetropics
Level 2: Rookie

XRe: Telstra Air

• Telstra Air no longer works for older devices

Suddenly, I can no longer login to my Telstra air account. I went to a Telstra shop (09/02/19) where the sales person uninstalled the app. Upon reinstalling the app ,an error message in the app store showed "Your device isn't compatible with this version. " and "This app may not be optimised for your device " I was then informed by a telstra staff member that my mobile devices are no longer compatible and no updates available. So my Samsung 5g tablet and mobile phones that are just over 3 years old, can't connect to my Telstra air account without purchasing a new device. This doesn't help me as I work away from home 2 weeks a month and rely on the Internet to stay connected.

AlistairQWA
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: XRe: Telstra Air

Robert3406 - It looks like a Telstra Air connection in Mosman is suffering an outage in the area and is currently estimated to be back online by 18/2.

Innthetropics - Even without the Telstra Air app you should be able to manually connect to the Telstra Air or FON WiFi network and manually log in with your account.

- AlistairQWA

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit