Denton3310
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra air

The wifi hasn’t been working in my area for over a week now and before it did work, some days the wifi works for a day, then the next day it doesn’t work for that whole day, and at night it stops working at around 11:00 pm on some days, I bought 30 days and I’ve only been using the 30 days for half of that time, I get connected but the sign in information in the settings doesn’t come up, Telstra fix your stuff

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Telstra air

Please clarify if you are actually referring to accessing the internet using Telstra Air, or via Wifi from your own modem at home?.

Have you by any chance purchased a Telstra Air Guest Pass?.

- if so, where is the hotspot that you are having problems with?.

You could try find another hotspot using the information on the page https://www.telstra.com.au/telstra-air

Denton3310
Level 1: Cadet

I also forgot to mention fon wifi and Yes, I’ve been trying to use telstra air and fon wifi and the area is Hughes, I bought the fon wifi guest pass,

Dowser

Please go to another Telstra Air hotspot and test your access there.

AmberSC
Level 6: Bloodhound

Hi there Denton3310, did you have any luck when trying to connect to another Telstra Air hotspot? If not, our mobile assurance team should be able to follow this up for you over the Telstra app. You can send us a message there by clicking 'get help', let me know how it all goes.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Veezy
Support Team
Support Team

How did you go with this one Denton331? Everything all good on your end?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

There is only one Telstra Air Hotspot in Hughes. It is located at 2-16 Hughes Place. It is the Public phone at the supermarket.

Is that the hotspot that you are trying to access?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit