RandomUser0001
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra Air

Answered

Can anyone help me because reacently, Telstra Air has been putting me on a bad hotspot (Telstra Air 8), when ever I try to connect, after the porcessing page it will take me back to the home page with this message "There are too many users in the same spot, try again later". Can anyone help me of how I could possibly avoid Telstra Air 8. If there is no way, I will do something else and keep reaching out for infomation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandomUser0001
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Air

I have found a Solution, but I can not garuntee it will always work. My solution is connecting to fon then trying to log into telstra air through fon. If I can't connect to telstra air through fon, I will go back to telstra air and see if it works. I basically have a tactic solution and a normal solution.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
ProfessorPhone
Level 23: Superhero

Have you tried "forgetting" that connection so that you would connect to another?

"BEING NICE TO OTHERS .. IS NICE"
If I have helped you, a "Like" would be appreciated.

If my advice is a solution, please acknowledge it.

I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. Expert in current Telstra Go repeaters & smart antennas.
"Being 76 years of age, entitles one to be an expert at everything!!"
RandomUser0001

This is not an option in Windows 7, but I have auto - connect off so it should not remember the network. I'm looking for resolutions in the hotspot

RandomUser0001
Accepted Solution

I have found a Solution, but I can not garuntee it will always work. My solution is connecting to fon then trying to log into telstra air through fon. If I can't connect to telstra air through fon, I will go back to telstra air and see if it works. I basically have a tactic solution and a normal solution.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit