Skilious
Level 1: Cadet

Porting Optus to Telstra

Seriously, first time Telstra customer and I am disappointed with the delays about porting numbers over. I kept hearing about porting issues from their side and will work within 24 hrs. They said that three times already and nothing... I wasn't receiving any sms about the code to port over and I will not be able to receive my phone until the port has gone through. Legit disappointed.

Have also been on the phone for over two hours and didn't even get a response after they transferred me to the portability team.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Porting Optus to Telstra

Hi @Skilious,

I apologise for the delay in your mobile activation for porting your number over to Telstra. 

Have you now been able to receive the Pre-Port Verification SMS?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Skilious
Level 1: Cadet

Sorry about this post, it's already been solved.

IvanS
Support Team
Support Team

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear all is resoled now Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit