Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
SteveW_52
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: Telstra Live Chat

On a mobile, open My Telstra app, go to Get Help tab, click on the blue chat window - it is Telstras version of 'live'..  type in 'Speak to a consultant'..  and you will be put in a queue for some to contact you back - it can take a few hours - so stay logged in to the app with notifications on and you will be alerted to the response..

You an also try from a PC..  in your My Account page (new version), when it opens click on 'See your service'..  at the bottom right you'll find a 'Message Us' option - not sure if that is fully working as I haven't tried it other than to see if the chat window opens (it does - slow, but opens eventually)....

You can also try https://www.telstra.com.au/chatnow/landing?pageId=https%3a%2f%2flivechat.telstra.com%2f

but the same thing, I haven't tried it recently but some people say it is working..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
CathW
Level 2: Rookie

Thanks Steve

ratoprum
Level 1: Cadet

hi i have purchase telstra pre paid 4gx usb modem  and i have difficulty to set up

SteveW_52

You should probably ask this as a new question, rather than tack it on to a previous, un related, chat thread..  :-)

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!
Bill_20

@CathW wrote:

How do i start 24/7 live chat

at01

I need so,me help on my email

@CathW wrote:

@CathW wrote:

@CathW wrote:

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit