sp555
Level 1: Cadet

Unlocked samsung galaxy s5

Hi Do you have Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S5 in stock for outright purchase? What is the price? Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Unlocked samsung galaxy s5

HI Sp555,

The stores seldom check these pages, for the most prompt, and up-to-date/accurate answer, your best bet is to give the store a call.

Booragoon

Shop 23 Garden City Shopping Centre
125 Riseley St
Booragoon WA 6154
Phone: 1800 729 019

The Samsung RRP on it is now $699, however last I saw it listed instore (about 2 weeks ago) it was around the same mark (a bit cheaper but not a huge amount)
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

sp555
Level 1: Cadet

Hi DrQwerty Thanks for your prompt reply. I did ring the Booragoon and some other stores, no answer, seems they are too busy. Would have been good if Telstra published a store catalogue.

DrQ

A lot of stores are independent partners, and stock levels can change so rapidly I would say it would be hard to keep an accurate stock level up. But yes, it would be very helpful.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit