Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Billing complaint for bigpond movies

Answered

Hi Team,

I am contesting the legitimacy of this invoice below. I will not pay it as I did not authorise this transaction. Will you please assist in identifying how this has occurred and remedying asap?I am happy to close or delete any Telstra or Bigpond related accounts if required.  I await your response.

Please correspond via email address as iw ill not be monitoring this platform

Regards

Klint 

Hi KLINTON MASON,

Thanks for choosing the following title(s) from BigPond® Movies:

Your order:

TAX INVOICE

Title

Total Price (Inc. GST)

Viewing Period (hrs)

David Brent: Life on the Road

$5.99

Payment Methods:

Subtotal (Inc. GST)

Voucher

$5.99

All prices quoted in $AUD include GST but exclude any download charges incurred from your ISP. BigPond Movies are unmetered for Telstra Home Broadband customers, meaning watching BigPond Movies will not count towards your usage allowance. For more information, check out BigPond Unmetered.

Purchase Date: 5-1-2017

Customer Purchase ID: BFQDE

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW: - If you're not a Telstra Home Broadband customer, please be aware that you may be charged for data under your agreement with your internet access provider. - Information related to the estimated Download time and Data Volume is published on each Synopsis page for each title (i.e. the page that tells you information about the duration, director, synopsis, actors, stars, genres, etc). - A $1 pre-authorisation check will be performed when new credit card details are entered. This is not a charge, but simply a test to determine the credit card is active. For rentals: - Expiry Period is the timeframe you have to start viewing the content once rented, between 7 and 30 days depending on the content type. After this period, the content may be deleted from your device and you will not be refunded. For Telstra Thanks titles, the Expiry period is 28 hours once rented. - Viewing Period is the time available once you've commenced viewing a title to complete viewing it, which in most cases is 48 hours depending on the content type. What does "Buy" mean? - You can stream this title as often as you like using your BigPond Movies account for as long as we have the right to make the title available to you. For more on this, see the FAQs in your Telstra TV menu or visit bigpondmovies.com/support.

From the BigPond Movies Team

www.bigpondmovies.com

® and ™ Registered trade mark and trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited. ABN 33 051 775 556. © Telstra 2010

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Billing complaint for bigpond movies

@km1972

Hi Klint,
This is a public forum rather than a Telstra/BigPond Contact method.

If you wish to contact BigPond movies and dispute your charges you would be best to contact them directly using the following details:

"HOW CAN I CONTACT BIGPOND MOVIES?

You can call the BigPond Movies team on 1800 502 502 during the following times any day of the year (except Christmas Day):

9:30am – 11pm Monday to Friday ADST
11am – 11pm Saturday ADST
12pm – 10pm Sunday ADST
Alternatively you can send an email to help@bigpondmovies.com. Please include contact details in your email, including the email address that was used to register your BigPond Movies account (if you are sending your email from a different address to the one used to register your account)."

Posting all of your personal details on a public forum is never advisable so I have alerted the moderators so they can remove it for your privacy...

Regardless of if you are monitoring this platform or not you will be unlikely to get any support just by posting here for that matter so honestly you'd be better contacting support using the above details.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Please communicate via email to me as I will not monitor this platform

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

@km1972

Hi Klint,
This is a public forum rather than a Telstra/BigPond Contact method.

If you wish to contact BigPond movies and dispute your charges you would be best to contact them directly using the following details:

"HOW CAN I CONTACT BIGPOND MOVIES?

You can call the BigPond Movies team on 1800 502 502 during the following times any day of the year (except Christmas Day):

9:30am – 11pm Monday to Friday ADST
11am – 11pm Saturday ADST
12pm – 10pm Sunday ADST
Alternatively you can send an email to help@bigpondmovies.com. Please include contact details in your email, including the email address that was used to register your BigPond Movies account (if you are sending your email from a different address to the one used to register your account)."

Posting all of your personal details on a public forum is never advisable so I have alerted the moderators so they can remove it for your privacy...

Regardless of if you are monitoring this platform or not you will be unlikely to get any support just by posting here for that matter so honestly you'd be better contacting support using the above details.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit