CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Charged for same rental multiple times

Hi there,

I rented Parasite on Telstra Box Office yesterday afternoon and was billed three times for the same movie. I’ve checked my transaction history which confirms I was billed on three seperate occasion for the same film and I’d like to be refunded for the duplicate purchases. Incidentally, Parasite is very good, although I don’t need to watch it three times in one afternoon. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Charged for same rental multiple times

You need to either call 1800 502 502 (Telstra TV Bigpond Support) or email help@bigpondmovies.com

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

OMG I had the same scenario, same movie, same number of charges!!!! would you believe it!! Tried to contact Telstra about the triple charge but they are not reachable on chat or phone. Did you get a resolution?

Highlighted

I have also had this happen to me and am even struggling to get assistance through the platinum live support chat. I have been charged 3 times for one rental and 2 times for one purchase.

Has anyone had any luck yet? 

Highlighted

Why are you trying to get through to Platinum Live Support?, you need Telstra TV Bigpond Support. They are the only ones who can deal with your problem. See contact details above.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted

The email address above just bounces back my emails, the number line has also been busy. 

Highlighted

Try boxofficesupport@telstratv.com

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit