smtotherescue
Level 1: Cadet

Business website suddenly blocked

Hi my business website is suddenly blocked to telstra internet users. We have done all the scans in the world but they are all coming up clear. Including all those recommended on this support blog. 

We are losing a lot of business, can we get help? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Business website suddenly blocked

What is the message that you are getting when you try to access it? If it's Telstra Broadband Protect causing the issue, there is a link on the blocking message page to report the site as safe.

What is the website (so we can see if there is anything that we can spot that might be causing an issue)?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
smtotherescue
Level 1: Cadet

Thanks for responding. It says this site can't provide a secure connection and mentions err ssl protocol error.

The message changes, sometimes we get the one that allows you to report the website safe, and we have done so many times to no avail. 

Re posting our Web site address, I'm very worried about this being online as it can be seen forever..... I'm hoping there is another way? 

Jupiter

The error message about can't provide a secure connection and the ssl protocol error usually has something to do with the setup of your SSL Certificate and https://. You may need to chat to your webhosting tech support about that one. It gets highlighted by the newer version of most browsers.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit