Fringedweller
Level 3: Gumshoe

Aerials

Answered

Hi, I have had problems with my home broadband connection  for quite a long time . The last contact with Telstra I was advised that I was too far from the tower at Mount Elliot & would need to go to a Telstra shop and purchase an aerial.  Do you have an aerial that would suit my 4G device Aircard 782S ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: Aerials

Hey Fringedweller,

Unfortunately sometimes there can be a bit of a delay with getting responses about stock from stores via this method, your best bet is to contact the store either via Phone or Email as they tend to be a little more proactive.

Erina Fair

Shop T295 Erina Fair Shopping Centre Terrigal Drive
Erina NSW 2250
Phone: (02) 4365 2133
Email: erinafair@telstrastores.com.au

As far as generally, I know a lot of stores do keep basic aerials in stock in more regional areas or areas where ariels are going to be more frequently requested, however it is an item that if they didn't have one in stock, they should be able to source them for you.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
DrQ
Accepted Solution

Hey Fringedweller,

Unfortunately sometimes there can be a bit of a delay with getting responses about stock from stores via this method, your best bet is to contact the store either via Phone or Email as they tend to be a little more proactive.

Erina Fair

Shop T295 Erina Fair Shopping Centre Terrigal Drive
Erina NSW 2250
Phone: (02) 4365 2133
Email: erinafair@telstrastores.com.au

As far as generally, I know a lot of stores do keep basic aerials in stock in more regional areas or areas where ariels are going to be more frequently requested, however it is an item that if they didn't have one in stock, they should be able to source them for you.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

View solution in original post

Fringedweller
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thank you for the reply. I was under the impression that this would be viewed by the shop in question , in a timely manner. Your assistance is appreciated.
DrQ

I believe that is certainly the ideal situation, however in practice it seems they haven't quite got the system working as smoothly as that quite yet Smiley Happy
Helpful Links

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit