Dale_Alford
Level 1: Cadet

4G access pont

HI,

I am after a 4G access point ( either the 4GX WIFI Advanced or 4GX WIFI Plus ) on prepaid.

Do you have these in stock ?

This is a purchase for an elderly neighbour .

Can i purchase this for him,  and set it up and activate it with him later,  or does he need to attend the store and provide any identification at time of sale. ??

regards

Dale

<number removed to protect your privacy> 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
JarredD
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: 4G access pont

Hi Dale_Alford, 

These can certainly be purchased in store and can be found here Clicking here then selecting Mobile Broadband then selecting Pre-Paid Mobile Broadband.

We have both the Telstra 4GX Wi-Fi Plus and the 4GX WiFi advanced devices available for PrePaid which works well within the home and when you are out and about.

Importantly both have a display on the front that will show you your data usage and also its associated expiry date.

When purchasing these devices online they do require all the standard information to activated upon purchasing, as we activate services automatically when purchased online.

I'd recommend heading into your local Telstra store which can be found here Store Locator

Where you can purchase the device outright and activate it with your elderly neighbor online later on.

Once you have purchased the device you can activate it by following this link here PrePaid Activations

Please let us know if you have any further questions or if you hit any road blocks when activating, happy to help.

- Jarred

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit