Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
I was hoping you could answer a few questions for me :
1. Are you expecting to receive iphone 6 stock on Friday?
2. What time will you be opening on Friday (19/9) ? and
3. What do I need to bring with me ie photo Id, etc, so that I can transfer from my existing provider to Telstra.
Thanks for your help.
- 0 Likes
- 708 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Welcome to Crowd Support.
1. We are expecting stock this Friday, what amounts in what store we do not know and the stores may not know til they open the parcel on the day. Find your closest store here http://www.telstra.com.au/store-locator/basic/
2. You will need contact the store of your choice to confirm their opening times
3. As an existing customer with a post paid account history over 6 months you'd only need photo ID. If you are new to Telstra you will need 100 points of ID, more info here http://www.telstra.com.au/store-locator/basic/
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies
iphone 6s on Stay ConnectedFind out more