ian767
Level 1: Cadet

iphone6s

Hi ,

just wondering if you have the new iphone6s in stock?i have an appointment tommorow to get one?

Thanks Ian 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
Caaf
Level 23: Superhero

Re: iphone6s

Hi there,

Sadly the folks at most if not all don't pop in the forum for a visit as I'd imagine they'd be way to busy. I would suggest you'd call but it seems that information (that used to be readily available) has been removed.

Hopefully when you pop in tomorrow you'll managed to get an iPhone in your hands. Failing that Apple stores would have stock.

Cheers,
Dave

Ernest999
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Ian,

you can find our store locator here http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Find-your-nearest-Telstra-Retail/ct-p/tstore where you'll be able to find the stores phone number to give them a call to check on stock for you.
-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Caaf

Hey Ernest999. Can you see numbers? I've not been able to see phone numbers for stores in such a long time.

Cheers,
Dave

Ernest999
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Caaf,

yes click on 'View store details' and you will find the store address, phone number, opening times amongst other information.
-Ern

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Caaf

No go for me.. Sure, I can get address details but phone equates to a negative for me.. Fancy following the link and bring up the Greensbourgh number?

Cheers,
Dave

Ernest999
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

That's interesting. Their number is 1800 728 907.
-Ern

Caaf

Agreed.. Something has changed. Safari on Apple iPad.

image.jpeg

Cheers,
Dave

Ernest999
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

What version of iOS are you running and what's the version of Safari you are using? I will pass on the information so our techs can check it out.
-Ern

Caaf

I'm running...

iPad4 MD524X/A

iOS 9.0.2 (13A452)

Safari is hard set in the firmware.

Just checked on the iPhone 5S MF355X/A

iOS 7.1.2 (11D257)

Site running as expected.. 

Cheers,
Dave

Ernest999
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thank you for sending through the details. Will forward it to have it checked out.
-Ern

Caaf

No worries I'll let @Yannick (Yannick can PM if need be) know as well. Smiley Wink

Cheers,
Dave

ScottBarratt
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Caaf!

Hope you're well mate. Can you please quickly check for me. when you head to the 'get details' page (as you have in your picture), are you able to scroll down or across at all? There should be a minimised 'store details' with a '+' symbol allowing you to drop it down. I've just achieved this through Safari on an iPhone so want to check if it is unique to iPad.

Cheers,

Caaf

Hey Scott,

Seems unique to the iPad, it's like there's a couple of empty frames in there.. Just updated the iPhone to 9.0.2 and its still displaying as intended (same result as yourself)

Although I'm sure this is all helpful I'm sure the OP is getting over the notifications that don't relate to the enquiry.. Could you split this thread, supply me with the new URL? Then I'll happily do all the tests required to organise a fix.

Cheers,
Dave

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit