N71A
Level 1: Cadet

Very Poor Service (comment)

Will not be going back to the Gungahlin store again.  Was given an inappropriate plan twice.  Fixed both times by Telstra online.  Recent fix involved needing to get a new phone.  Silly me went back to the Gungahlin store to get the plan fixed and the new phone.  After being told the phone was not in stock they will call me when it was in.  Three weeks later still have not heard.

Large turn over in young staff not interested in customer service.  

Do not recommend going to this store.  I will not be again.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
DrQ
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Very Poor Service (comment)

Hey N71A,

that doesn't sound like a good experience.
I would suggest it would be a good idea to lodge a formal complaint, that way it can be sure that the Franchisee is told and that they can at least in theory try and prevent it happening again.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Very Poor Service (comment)

I agree with Doc.

It's important to lodge a complaint with Telstra themselves (132200 say 'complaint'). That way the appropriate feedback can be passed onto those in charge and if need be the staff member(s) in question can be performance managed.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit