alamol93
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 6 64gb Space Grey

Hi,

When will you have the iPhone 6 64gb Space Grey back in stock? Is someone able to let me know when they are in stock.

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
worthywood
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: iPhone 6 64gb Space Grey

I contacted Telstra through the online chat and they said they could only tell me there is a 2-3 week wait as they don't have the tools to check stock amounts which is abit odd. Hope this helps somehow 

worthywood

Just found out new stock has arrived and orders placed after wednesday will be shipped out within 7 days

alamol93
Level 1: Cadet

Hey worthy wood, thanks so much for the information. I was more curious as to when the stores will have stock as I don't want to preorder. The preordering process has caused me way too many hassles and delays and that's why I cancelled my original order in the first place. This is mainly because I'm switchin from prepaid to plan, which apparently isn't a simple process. Do you think the stores will have stock within 7 days?
Kalak
Level 23: Superhero

Hi alamol93,

Store stock is unfortunately not something that the online teams have any visibility of. They also can't tell if any stores have promised handsets to customers (in-store virtual queue), so it's best to keep in touch with your local every couple of days to see how things are progressing.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
worthywood

I've contacted stores in queensland and it appears the space grey is exhausted. However the silver and white aren't Smiley Happy 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit