gdw
Level 1: Cadet

new services

Hi,

I have been recently seduced to return to the Telstra fold by a gent  called Jared (Telstra id D826188) on 132200. I have agreed to swap my internet service and home phone from iinet and to transfer my mobile to a post paid account.

My concerns (voiced at the time) is that this is all time critical as I am travelling overseas on wednesday of next week.

I have received an e-mail outlining the plan details for the internet service we agreed on, but we also agreed to transfer our mobile telephone (currently on a pre-paid account, due Monday) and the details of this new post-paid service were not included.

Is it possible for me to come into your office and wrap this up before we travel? I believe that I will need a new sim in the mobile - I am much less concerned about the internet and home phone as I will be away for 3months.

G D Watson

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Lindy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: new services

Hi GDW

Absolutely you can. If you head into your nearest Telstra Store  http://tel.st/uyc2 they will be able to organise the new SIM and also ensure the port process is underway to bring your Mobile Service to Telstra as well. 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit