machoman
Level 1: Cadet

iPhone 7 Plus Availability

Hello.  Do you currently have any iPhone 7 or iPhone 7+ in stock at Indro?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Jagaf
Level 21: Augmented

Re: iPhone 7 Plus Availability

You possiby won't get an answer from the store here. Maybe quicker to call them.

machoman
Level 1: Cadet

I tried that.  An automated message tells you they're busy, then says leave a message, but you can't actually leave a message.  Gotta love that Telstra customer service!

Adam_E
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi machoman,

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to make contact with your local Telstra Store, I trust they will be able to assign stock for the handset you are after. If they don't have any stock currently they will be able to take your details and inform you when a new shipment arrives.

I have just contacted the Indro Telstra Store (of which I have confidently assumed you are referring to Indooroopilly... I was also greeted by an automated message however if I pressed option 2, it took me to another 30 second or so recorded message which explained call back options and timeframes, then beeping to alert me to leave my name, contact details and request.

Contact details and opening hours for the specific store are as follows:

Telstra Store Indooroopilly

Shop 3076 Level 3, Indooroopilly Shopping Ctr 318 Moggill Rd, Indooroopilly QLD 4068

Phone:1800 726 583

Store opening hours

Mon - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM

Tues -  9:00 AM to 5:30 PM

Wed - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM

Thurs - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Fri - 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM

Sat - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Sun - 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit