JT2710
Level 2: Rookie

Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cell 44mm Space Grey with Black Sport Band

Anyone know when these will be available again?

Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cell 44mm Space Grey with Black Sport Band

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
beau_sansnom
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Apple Watch Series 4 GPS + Cell 44mm Space Grey with Black Sport Band

Need to know, too! Have been waiting for awhile & tired of checking the webpage multiple times a day. I'd like if Telstra setup a backorder purchase process, or at least an email form so we're notified when stock will be available again.
twitter: @hibeausullivan
DingoDan
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey JT2701,

I can appreciate your frustrations with there not being any stock of this device and I do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you Smiley Sad When we do have stock available again then this will be updated on the Accessories page at

https://tel.st/tw5yq

You can also have your details entered in at the same link by selecting the 'Notify Me' tab and we will have a notification sent through as soon as stock is available. 

Let us know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

JT2710

I have just been notified that these are now in stock online, does this mean that they are available at the Loganholme store as well??

MattyC
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for coming through. Glad to hear the wait is almost over.  You can give the Loganholme store a call - 1800 726 171 - They're open from 9am. Please let us know how you get on. - Matthew.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

JT2710

After having no luck at the store, I checked online again this morning and discovered this available to order on a plan online again and have made the purchase. Cheers

Jimmy-Lo
Support Team
Support Team

Great news @JT2710

Thanks for your time and please do chat with us again via Crowd Support any time.

- Jimmy

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit