Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Accessing more than one email address at a time using Webmail

I have three email addresses (all @bigpond.com) and want to know if I can view them all in the same window when checking my Inboxes? I am accustomed to using Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird where I could keep an eye on all three incoming boxes on the one screen and reply, forward or delete quickly.

At the moment I have to Login and Logout of each address to keep monitoring activity and responding quickly. Each address covers a specific entity and I do not want to change the way it is set up.

I'd be very grateful if you could advise me of my options.

Kind regards,

PP5252

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Accessing more than one email address at a time using Webmail

Hi JPP5252

Apologies for the delay in responding. Has this matter been followed up on since your post? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Re: Accessing more than one email address at a time using Webmail

@Dani39 wrote:

Hi JPP5252

Apologies for the delay in responding. Has this matter been followed up on since your post? 

Hi Dani39,

No-one has replied, but that's Ok. My own investigation has resolved this issue. 

Thanks. JPP5252

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit