CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Additional Mailbox cost?

I currently have one Primary bigpond email address and 2 additional email addresses which I understand is the maximum number of free bigpond email addresses under the old sysytem before Windows Live. 

I want to create one more email address, but cannot find out what the cost will be for an additional email address that exceeds the free allocation.

I am aware that under Windows live you can have 14 email addresses.  I don't know if my 3 existing bigpond addresses have been migrated to Windows Live or not. How can I tell?   I have assumed NOT as I have had no notice to say it has, and MY BIGPOND ACCOUNT says I can only have 2 free additional mailboxes.

So how do I find out what one more mailbox will cost?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Additional Mailbox cost?

Have you actually tried adding more mail boxes? Try via the link below first;

http://go.bigpond.com/services/email/additional-mailboxes/

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.
Highlighted

I started down the path of adding a new address - but no screens were coming up with information about extra costs - and I did not want to get to the point of no return where I had created a new account and was stuck with the address and the cost. 

Undoing things at Telstra is far too time consuming and always a mind-numbingexperience and I would rather not go there.   This should be information Telstra provides up front so we can make informed choices - before we fill out the forms. 

I would email Telstra with my question if they would provide customers with a contact email address to write too - but it seems they only offer CrowdSupport. 

I guess my next step after this will be to go to the Complaints department.

Highlighted

There IS NO COST...

If you go to the link which i provided above and follow step by step you could add several more email accounts.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Highlighted

thankyou - I will give it a go

KAL

Highlighted

Jeff,
Thanks again for answering this basic question Jeff. However, I am annoyed that Telstra appears to leave such solutions to crowd support and does not take responsibility for this.
Highlighted

G'day again HH,

Mate they try hard, it's just a case I guess that some of old blokes that people would write off, still have a few bells that can be rung uptop.

Have a good evening.

0701836001400224804.gif

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit